So, if you think you have the flair then come to join us!
Business Development Manager
Key Responsibilities Area
- Generate Business from Online Bidding Portals (Upwork / Freelancer) and from other websites.
- Pitch services - initial brief on the offering and fixing-up meeting & presentations.
- Understanding Client Business/Requirements.
- Submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget.
- Negotiation and Closure - through appropriately handling client queries and closing the deal.
- Work closely with the finance and legal experts to review, close and implement ten agreements.
- Contract review with potential new clients.
- Ensure that all clients questions have been answered as fully as possible.
- Give presentations to clients, you should also be an articulate, confident speaker. Strong written communication skills are equally essential.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Must have understanding of market in (UAE,USA, UK, Africa or other countries) and searching the new market strategy and making agents to the foreign countries.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive or a relevant role.
- Hands-on in lead generation, services selling.
- To be involved in Pre-Bids, Follow ups, Competition Analysis.
- E-Mail Marketing, Finding New Business Opportunities.
- Able to propose project budgeting to client.
- Expertise on web technologies, mobile and IT domain.
- Able to utilize Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) as means for generating new business.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top